The primary user interface for Chocolatey GUI is split into a number of sections.
- The top navigation menu, which allows you to navigate to the settings and about pages, and in addition to toggle whether or not to use the dark or light mode.
- The main action bar, which allows you to search, check for outdated packages, refresh the current list of packages, update all packages, export currently installed packages, and to toggle between list or grid view.
This PCto the local source tab
- One or more remote sources, based on current Chocolatey source configuration
- Displays the current version number of Chocolatey GUI
- Shows the current package list, based on the selected source (either local, or a remote one). Double clicking on a package, right clicking and selecting
Detailsin the context menu, will take you to the package details page.