Chocolatey GUI will allow you to interact with features.
chocolateyguicli feature [list]|disable|enable [<options/switches]
chocolateyguicli feature chocolateyguicli feature list chocolateyguicli feature disable --name="'bob'" chocolateyguicli feature enable --name="'bob'"
Exit codes that normally result from running this command.
- 0: operation was successful, no issues detected
- -1 or 1: an error has occurred
Options and Switches
-?, --help, -h Prints out the help menu. -r, --limitoutput, --limit-output Limit the output to essential information -n, --name=VALUE Name - the name of the feature. Required with some actions. Defaults to empty. -g, --global Should the command be applied to the global (machine) level? Defaults to false.
Below is a short video which shows how to use the feature command of the chocolateyguicli:
The available features that can be configured are:
- Allow Non Admin Access to Settings
- Default To Dark Mode
- Default to Tile View for Local Source
- Default to Tile View for Remote Source
- Exclude Installed Packages
- Hide All Remote Chocolatey Sources
- Hide Package Download Count
- Hide This PC Source
- Prevent All Package Icon Downloads
- Prevent Automated Outdated Packages Check
- Prevent Preload
- Prevent Usage Of Update All Button
- Show Additional Package Information
- Show Aggregated Source View
- Show Console Output
- Use Delayed Search
- Use Keyboard Bindings